Create your Job Seeker profile and login for this website
- At the top right corner of this page (or the bottom of the mobile drop down menu) select "Register" to create your Job Seeker account.
- Fill out the form. Under Summary of Qualifications, detail your work experience, training, skills, qualifications, education, etc.
- You may upload a photo (optional)
- A resume is required. If you don't have a resume, a link to our online resume creator will be emailed to you after you register.
- You may record a video (optional). Use the video to describe the information you provided in your summary of qualifications. The video should be from 30 seconds to a minute long. Review the video, replace it or accept what you have recorded.
- Enter a username and password. Confirm your password.
- Click Submit.
- Log in to the website using the login you just created. The login link is at the top right corner, or at the bottom of the mobile drop down menu.
Browse available jobs
- To view employers, click the Virtual Job Fair button under the square images on the front page. Under the round logo, click the Employers button.
- Select each employer for details.
Request an employment interview
- After you've decided which jobs you're interested in, click the "Request Information" button at the bottom of the page listing all the Job Fair employers.
- Use the form to indicate the employer(s) with whom you would like to meet.
- Select the workforce center city that is closest to where you live.
- Select each employer you are interested in.
- Submit the form.
What happens next
- Your submission will be reviewed by the workforce center office you selected.
- Your resume will be screened to determine which employers you are qualified to interview with.
- Once your request has been reviewed, you will receive an email listing the approved employers, and instructions for setting appointments.
- You will receive an email confirming your virtual meeting times.
- The day before your appointment, you will receive a reminder. Good Luck!